Search squid archive

Re: Information Request: "Accept-Ranges" with use of SSL intercept and dynamic update caching

The reason I ask is sometimes Facebook when I am using it locks up and my fan goes crazy I close Safari and restart the browser and it works fine again. It acts like it is restarting a download over and over again.