From: squid-users <squid-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Albert Shih
Sent: Monday, May 6, 2024 11:49 AM
To: squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Dynamic ACL with local auth

Hi everyone,

I like to know how (if it's possible) to create acl dynamically.

What I try to do is to have peoples authenticated (user1, user2, user3,
etc.) then for each user I like to create a set of acl. The problem is I
cannot have the set of acl once for all, it's dynamically change in time.

I can put the set of acl in anything, like static file, mysql db, etc...

Performance is not a issue (no lot of users) but I really would like not to
have restart squid each time the acl static file change.

The authentication would be through htpasswd.

What would be the best way to do it ?

Regards.

--
Albert SHIH 🦫 🐸