Search squid archive

Warm cold times

Does anyone know the current warm cold download times for dynamic cache of windows updates?

I can say my experience was a massive increase in the warm download it was delivered in under a couple mins versus 30 or so to download it cold. The warm download was almost instant on the second device. Very green energy efficient.

Does squid 5.8 or 6 work better on warm delivery? Is there a way to make 100 percent sure a docker container can’t get inside the cache? I have this fear it could be sitting on any cache and actually data marshal the system from inside the cache. Again with use of software fingerprinting we should know if that occurs right?

As a kid in the early days of the internet I was fascinated with content accelerators. Today they can be used to cache invasive containers and block them essentially this could be a massive tool in cyber security defenses. Again how can we fingerprint invasive docker images containers, non approved bsd jails etc??

Amazing stuff thanks for all you do it was amazing to see acceleration technology still functional and working like a dream in 2024. With the green energy push maybe more of it will be used.
Sent from my iPhone