Search squid archive

bye from me for now

hi all,

just want to say bye from me for now as the company i work for have stopped using squid i implemented for them, they made good use out of it (since march 2020) but they found an alternative which is called Ericom ZTedge which went live Q4 2023

in a way im sad/upset/happy as i worked so hard to research/learn/implement it and then they finally realise what i have done is so good that they get a third party company to offer there alternative services

there using ZTEdge for app call home activations (like what i did with squid) and also for end users to browse the web (they didnt want me to implement this but i could had done)

i attach my script if interested

thanks,
rob

--