Search squid archive

Re: Squid cache questions

Thanks for the reply I am using the built in StoreID program however it requires the database file so I have it only set to the items in the dynamic cache settings custom refresh areas.

The rewrite program should redirect to pull from the cache right? Only for bumped connections and or cab files from Windows that come over as http. Squidguard only does URL checks and blocks some items that cause me issues mainly doubleclick.net and a couple other invasive sites and or different profiles for different devices.

Everything works however I started to wonder if I am bumping connections for some I still would want the Windows refresh patterns to work so I thought if I url_rewrite_access deny them that would block the cache from being used also right? Of course the splice items I just want them spliced and checked with Squirdguard again the error page itself is that not considered a url_rewrite?

That’s what got me confused as I was thinking at the time an invasive container could redirect from the cache so I thought that’s why I would set up blocks for it however I am now wondering about the refresh items.

Thanks for the reply. Are you the guy that invented phone mail for Amos OS on Semens PBX systems and ROLM phones? I did training with you in Texas if that is you.

Thanks agin for your reply

Jonathan Lee
Adult Student