Search squid archive

Re: Chrome auto-HTTPS-upgrade - not falling to http

FYI

Squid Object Cache: Version 6.8-VCS
Build Info: GIT V6.8 commit 4bee0c8

Could you please somehow elaborate how this seems to be working?

acl SquidSecureConnectFail squid_error ERR_SECURE_CONNECT_FAIL
acl SquidTLSErrorConnect ssl_error SQUID_TLS_ERR_CONNECT

#tunnel all for connection errors
on_unsupported_protocol tunnel SquidTLSErrorConnect
on_unsupported_protocol tunnel SquidSecureConnectFail

Is it a good or bad attempt? As I put redir.netcentrum.cz as an example in my first post - now it seems to just request TCP_MISS/200 815 GET http://redir.netcentrum.cz/? - ORIGINAL_DST/46.255.231.158 text/html -. I do not think my chrome just decided this site is http only and call it like this forever. I just did not see more SSL errors till yesterday . I do not say I haven't seen any (during some fairly short period) - such as SSL version errors, TLS inappropiate fallbacks, broken certs, no common ciphers etc. - but now I could not find a site that does not work (for me) - I have to ask my users. Anyway - squid seemed to have slight problems downloading intermediate certificates - to work properly - so I had to create a collection of several ones for myself (and some root certificates too - for example from MS WU site etc.) - but this could be just trouble with my Debian underlaying distro. (BTW I've alerady implemented transaction_initiator certificate-fetching acl and have http_access line for it)