Search squid archive

Basic Squid-Cache docker containers

Hey Everyone,

As a part of the project I am currently working on I needed a basic squid-cache container.
I have looked for these in Docker hub and wasn't able to find such a container image with the newest version of squid.

Due to this I have created 3 containers:
Alma8 based
Debian 12 Based
Ubuntu 22.04 based

The images can be found at:
https://hub.docker.com/u/elicro

and are:
elicro/almasquid:6.7
or
elicro/almasquid:latest

elicro/debiansquid:6.7
or
elicro/debiansquid:latest

elicro/ubuntusquid:6.7
or
elicro/ubuntusquid:latest

I will be happy to hear any response regarding these containers.

Yours,
Eliezer