Search squid archive

Re: Squid as an education tool

Hi Eliezer,

I am not aware of a tool that has all functionality that you seek so you probably have to make it yourself.
I know that you are already familiar with ufdbGuard for Squid to block access, but you can also use ufdbGuard for temporary access by including a time-restricted whitelist in the configuration file and doing a reload of the ufdbGuard configuration.  The reload does not interrupt the function of the web proxy or ufdbGuard itself.

Marcus