Search squid archive

external icap issue with squid 5 and higher

Hi Squid users,

I have an issue with an external icap service I have to use (from Forcepoint).

This service is working great with squid v3 and v4.

Starting v5 (v6 also tested) the service only work with plain text http requests, all requests for https content are allowed even if the website should be denied.

We are searching in the debug logs but don’t find anything interesting by now.

My first question is : do you know if a big change in the icap code happened between v4 and v5 ?

My second question : How can I trace only icap debug logs to understand the issue ?

Service is setup like this :

icap_service service_req reqmod_precache icap://10.1.1.1:1344/icap bypass=1

Regards,

Yvain PAYEN

Pôle Opérations & Technologies
Equipe Infrastructure système
T. +33 (0)5 57 57 01 85 (Poste 1185)

M. +33 (0)7 87 30 34 01

Absent tous les mercredi

Tessi France
Immeuble Cassiopée

1-3 avenue des Satellites
33185 Le Haillan

yvain.payen@xxxxxxxx
www.tessi.eu

Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer cet e-mail.