Search squid archive

Re: With Squid 6.5 -- ERROR: Failed to unpack Store entry metadata: swap meta MD5 mismatch?

Hi Carl,
  a quick search led me to https://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/InnerWorkings#what-does-swapin-md5-mismatch-mean

Quoting: "You do not need to worry about this warning. It means that Squid is double-checking that the disk file matches what Squid thinks should be there, and the check failed. Squid recovers and generates a cache miss in this case."

If the issue persists after extended usage, it might indicate a bug in Squid's cache handling.