Search squid archive

Re: Cache NTLM Authenticaion

Hi Francesco Chemolli

oohhh, strange, I always use keep_alived off and authentication/NTLM works perfectly.

auth_param ntlm program /usr/bin/ntlm_auth  --domain=ARTICATECH2012.LAB --helper-protocol=squid-2.5-ntlmssp
auth_param ntlm children 20 startup=5 idle=1 concurrency=0 queue-size=80 on-persistent-overload=ERR
auth_param ntlm keep_alive off

I just want to know if keep_alive on increase performance of squid/authentication and if not create issues on POST/PUT requests.

Best regards