Search squid archive

Re: squid 5.9 Kerberos authentication problem

On 10/10/23 22:23, Ludovit Koren wrote:

Hi,

I am sorry to bother you once again, but I sent you and described just
the problem you were talking about and did not get any answer.

Sorry about that. Following up on the original thread in a short while.

PS. Normally no answer means nobody currently has a solution. In this case there is more troubleshooting that case be done to investigate, I just ran out of time to write it up for you.

Cheers
Amos