Search squid archive

Range Requests

Hey there!
We are using Squid for caching downloaded files from our buckets using presinged URLs.
Sometimes we have large files, and for those files we are using range requests to download it in parts.
Unfortunately, we didn't managed to configure Squid to cache those partial requests.
Do Squid support caching range requests, and if so, how we can configure it to do so?
Thanks!

This e-mail message is intended only for the personal use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original message.This e-mail message is intended only for the personal use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original message.