Search squid archive

Re: Bug in Squid configure script kills build

Just checked and the problem is occurring with Squid 4.6 also. Will continue trying different versions to see if I can find a version that will build. It appears to happen somewhat randomly.

I actually do think this bug was triggered by a change to some other aspect of my system, as Squid has built successfully until recently, but I'm at a loss as to what exactly could be causing the problem. It may not be a bug in Squid's script, but in autotools or some of this other garbage GNU software.

[...]

checking for gnutls/x509.h... yes
checking gnutls/abstract.h usability... yes
checking gnutls/abstract.h presence... yes
checking for gnutls/abstract.h... yes
configure: GnuTLS library support: auto  -lgnutls
checking openssl/asn1.h usability... yes
checking openssl/asn1.h presence... yes
checking for openssl/asn1.h... yes
checking openssl/bio.h usability... Killed

[...]