Search squid archive

QUIC - squid tproxy with c-icap content filtering server

By the help of God.

My squid machine is configured using tproxy and c-icap content filtering server.
the http and https traffic redirected with iptables rules to squid ports.

What additional configurations (on squid or iptables rule) should be done to support QUIC protocol so I can redirect the web content received to c-icap server?

Thanks,
Ben