Search squid archive

Re: General Questions in squid 4.x

On 13/04/2023 1:11 pm, Dr.X wrote:

Hello James ,

Thank you for your reply,

But I don’t have cache manager enabled .

Then you are out of luck. Without the manager access it would take a forensic analysis of an ALL,9 level cache.log to get anything about the config settings, and that would likely only retrieve some access controls and peer rules. If you would like to try that I am available for paid consult. Though it may be faster/better to write a new config from what you know of the company policies.

HTH
Amos