Search squid archive

Is there any squid 4.x tested with Delay pools to work and limit well ?

Hello Team,

I hope everyone is doing well.

I was wondering if you have a Squid 4.x version that supports delay pools and is not buggy. I asked Alex, the developer, and he informed me that none of the 4.x versions support it. I also reached out to Amos but haven't received a response yet.

Since it has been a while, I wanted to ask again if there is any chance that there is a Squid 4.x version available that supports Delay pools?

Thank you.