Search squid archive

Missing translation directories und 'errors' in squid 5.8

A solution if the error messages in English are OK is to set this directive in squid.conf:
error_directory /<path to>/squid/share/errors/templates
For error messages in other languages, information in this link.
This configuration options can also be used:
--enable/disable-translation
By default, Squid tries to present error and manual pages in a local language. If we don't want this to happen, then we can use this option.
--enable/disable-auto-locale
Based on a client's request headers, Squid tries to automatically provide localized error pages. We can use this option to disable automatic localization. The error_directory tag in the Squid configuration file must be configured if we use this option.