Search squid archive

Re: Squid Dual HTTP & SOCKS Set-Up

On 18.01.23 11:30, Sneaker Space LTD wrote:
Didn't get any replies here - was wondering if anyone had any ideas?

for socks we now use danted.
I haven't used socks with squid since status is "testing".
https://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/Socks

generally, there should be no need for separate socks process if squid could handle socks server.
of course, implementation can be different.

On Tue, Nov 8, 2022 at 6:39 AM Sneaker Space LTD <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>