Search squid archive

No buffer space available

My squid proxy has been running fine for over a year and over the last few weeks it has been failing randomly.

I have been getting the following messages in the cache.log:

comm_openex socket failure: (105) No buffer space available

oldAccept  FD 18, [::] [ job2]: (105) No buffer space available

Sometimes a restart of the service fixes and sometimes I need to reboot.

Server is Windows 2019 running in AWS

Squid is v4.14 from Diladele installer

I have tried reducing TcpFinWait2Delay and TcpTimedWaitDelay.

Any ideas would be very helpful!

Craig Harrington, RAND Corporation

System Administrator Senior, Information Services

m1351p  charring@xxxxxxxx

(office) 310-393-0411 x7135

(mobile) 714-330-4790

may contain information that is sensitive, proprietary, and/or privileged.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
email and destroy all copies of the original message.