Search squid archive

Squid Degrading

Hello, I'm running a basic Squid setup on the latest version of Ubuntu. Could you help me figure out why when 15 people connect to my proxy it starts degrading and websites start to take really long to load? According to the log file, connections take up to 300000ms to load when this happens. And via other networking tools I was able to realize that packets were being dropped. Bandwidth usage tops at 6MB/s according to another networking tool. Thanks.