Search squid archive

Re: tcp_outgoing_address directive ignored, data goes out on default gateway

On 29/11/2022 9:07 pm, N wrote:
Hi Amos,
thanks for the quick response.

following your comments, my configuration now looks like this:
acl auth_users proxy_auth REQUIRED
http_access deny !auth_users
acl wg_uk note user uk
tcp_outgoing_address 10.200.0.70 wg_uk
tcp_outgoing_address fe80::bd02:7fd9:3f4b:4a22 wg_uk

still, the traffic is not going through the wg_uk interface.

the logs are huge when using squid -k debug, so I wasn't sure what I should clip. I decided to add the full log of the few requests that were tested, hope it's ok, and that you can understand something from it.

Log is great. It confirms a bug happening. The wg_uk ACL produces a non-matches on the first time it scans the tcp_outgoing_address list, then matches on the second IP tested. It should be always matching or always non-matching.

Please report this to the project bugzilla (<http://bugs.squid-cache.org>) for tracking. I am about to try to replicate the issue here and will update the report with my findings in the next day or so.

Cheers
Amos