Search squid archive

Re: moving squid from centos 7 to ubuntu 22.04

Hi Amos,

thats fine, youve been more than helpful, thank you

this is where i learnt how to run squid with cicap

https://squidclamav.darold.net/documentation.html

have you got a good how to about running squid with e cap

whats the difference anyway between Icap and Ecap?

On Thu, 17 Nov 2022 at 09:29, Amos Jeffries <squid3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 17/11/2022 9:21 pm, robert k Wild wrote:
> Wow thanks Amos so much for this,
>
> You think if I build it on rocky Linux, it would be easier?

I am not familiar with Rocky Linux beyond its existence.
I expect it would be similar to CentOS since both are in the RHEL family.

Amos

Regards,

Robert K Wild.