Search squid archive

Re: Redirect traffic

On 5/11/2022 7:46 pm, Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh wrote:

I created a squid.conf via default config file from your recommendation.

Please show what you came up with.

When I try via telnet google.com 443 , It's ok, but when I want to receive data from browser I get the following error:

FYI telnet is plain-text protocol. Port 443 is supposed to be encrypted. The behaviour you describe appears to be broken.

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to www.google.com.

What is going on with Squid in all of this testing directly connecting to google on port 443 ?

Amos