Search squid archive

Re: Problem with wss protocol.

On 2022-11-02 06:59, Armando Ramos Roche wrote:
Hi all.
I was working with squid v3.3 on ubuntu 18.04, after migrating to ubuntu 20.04 a few months ago, squid was updated to version 3.5, currently version
3.5.27.
And I have realized that nothing that uses the wss or ws protocol works for
me, for example whatsapp, messenger etc...
I've searched the logs, but nothing shows up.

Not showing up in logs, even as a failed or rejected transaction is a sign that it is not going to Squid.

From the syntax shown by Firefox it looks to me like HTTP/2 or HTTP/3. Which also means it is probably not going to Squid.

Amos