Search squid archive

Re: FW: Encrypted browser-Squid connection errors

term "interception proxy" better defines what happens here:

Instead, an interception proxy filters or redirects outgoing TCP port 80 packets (and occasionally other common port traffic).

Where did you pull that quote from? I don't see "interception" anywhere in RFC 2616.

Aside: I'm thinking that we're having term collisions between "data transparency" and "network transparency". Wherein a data transparent proxy doesn't modify the requested content and a network transparent proxy is a proxy that the client isn't aware that it's using.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die