Search squid archive

Re: [squid][v5.6] : problem with "slow" or "fast" acl

On 16/09/22 19:11, PERROT Eric DNUM SDCAST BST SSAIM wrote:
Hello Elizer and David,

Sorry for the delay, I have been monopolized by another subject...

I am not sur to understand how note acl could help me. If the idear of "note acl" is similar to the one proposed by Amos (creating a group with annotate acl).

FWIW, the idea is the same. The "note" ACL is a fast-type ACL that checks annotations linked to the transaction happening. So it works on the fast-type checks you are trying to use.

Where all our advice has been different it is about how you set the annotation. There are many way to do that.

Amos