Search squid archive

Re: Squid container stopped with exit 1 recursively

Hey Rahul,

You should use the latest squid stable version 5.6.

Depends on the container you are running but you might be able to use the latest RPMs of:

CentOS, Oracle, Fedora, Alma, Rocky, AMZN

From my repository at:

https://www.ngtech.co.il/repo/

To know the error with squid you will need more then “terminated abnormally”

You will need access to the cache.log and as much details as possible.

Eliezer

----

Eliezer Croitoru

NgTech, Tech Support