Search squid archive

Re: Capture incoming information from one squid to another.

I'm still not having any luck.  I'd like to just leave it open and I understand that it could be abused.  My "CURL" results are;

curl -v --proxy http://SQUID_SERVER:3128 -I http://www.example.com

* About to connect() to proxy SQUID_SERVER port 3128 (#0)

*   Trying xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx...

* Connected to SQUID_SERVER (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) port 3128 (#0)

> HEAD http://www.example.com/ HTTP/1.1

> Host: www.example.com

> Accept: */*

> Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive

* Empty reply from server

* Connection #0 to host SQUID_SERVER left intact

curl: (52) Empty reply from server

This is my configuration;

dns_v4_first on

never_direct allow all

sslproxy_cert_error allow all

http_port 3128 intercept

acl all src all

http_access allow all

acl Safe_ports port 443

acl Safe_ports port 80          # http

http_access deny !Safe_ports

acl http proto http

acl port_80 port 80

acl port_443 port 443

acl CONNECT method CONNECT

debug_options ALL,1 33,2 28,9

On Wed, Aug 17, 2022 at 2:01 PM Alex Rousskov <rousskov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 8/15/22 21:49, Marcelo wrote:

> How can I transfer connection information from one squid server to another?

Use cache_peer login=PASSTHRU or login=PASS. Other login=... options may
also be of interest. See cache_peer documentation in your
squid.conf.documented for details and caveats.

HTH,

Alex.