Search squid archive

Re: forwarding TPROXY squid and multi-ISP

On 16/08/22 19:52, Vieri wrote:
The only scenario that's failing is if I want to force LAN traffic through Squid for those hosts that need to access Internet via ISP2.

How exactly is it failing?

I'm guessing that it may be because the Squid process is fetching data via 172.16.0.2 *always*.

How can I fix this? What are my options?
Is it possible to properly configure the same Squid system for this, or is it necessary to set up another Squid system via ISP2?

There is no technical reason this setup should not work.

Amos