Search squid archive

Re: fool windows into thinking it has internet access

Take a peek at:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/nettcpip/test-netconnection?view=windowsserver2022-ps

This will highlight your issue and will probably make more sense into what you see.

Eliezer

----

Eliezer Croitoru

NgTech, Tech Support