Search squid archive

Re: fool windows into thinking it has internet access

ok i have realised something, my client cant resolve this address

C:\Users\rkw>ping dns.msftncsi.com
Ping request could not find host dns.msftncsi.com. Please check the name and try again.

is there anyway i can enable ICMP/ping via the proxy so this works?

thanks,
rob