Search squid archive

Support for OAuth2 Authorization flow

Hi

Currently Squid Bearer Authentication assumes that there is enough information in the HTTP CONNECT request headers to validate the user.  But, in case, if there is no valid JWT,  in our use case we want to initiate OAuth2 authorization flow from Squid and redirect the user to go to an IDP for getting authorization grant and then get access token.

How can this be supported in Squid?

Thanks

Ritu