Search squid archive

Re: the free domains blacklists are gone..

On 30/06/2022 18:00, ngtech1ltd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hey,

I have tried to download blacklists from couple sites that was publishing these in the past and all of them are gone.

The only free resource I have found was DNS blacklists.

I just wrote a dstdomain external helper that can work with a SQL DB and it seems to run pretty nice.

Until now I have tried MySQL, Maraidb, MSSQL, PostgreSQL and all of them works pretty nice.

There is an overhead in storing the data in a DB compared to a plain text file but the benefits are worth it.

The only lists I have found are for Pihole for example at:

https://github.com/blocklistproject/Lists <https://github.com/blocklistproject/Lists>

So now I just need to convert these to dstdomain format and it will work with Squid pretty nice.

Any recommendations for free lists are welcome.

This still seems to be available:
http://dsi.ut-capitole.fr/blacklists/index_en.php

There are lists in there that have timestamps from a couple of days ago, so I think it is still maintained.