Search squid archive

Re: There is the problems with instagram images and videos

В Tue, 14 Jun 2022 16:57:05 +0200
Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
if a browser prohibits this, squid can't do anything with it.
Have you tried without proxy?

On 14.06.22 18:01, simwin wrote:
Yes, it works fine without squid proxy and with ssh-tunnel proxy from my
localhost, but with danted proxy I have the same problem - no images and no
videos

as first turn off all attempts to tune your squid and go with default config.

Then, you can trace which configuration directive causes it.

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Posli tento mail 100 svojim znamim - nech vidia aky si idiot