Search squid archive

Squid-Cache Zoom is coming

Hey Everyone,

I have been working on a series of zoom meetings on Squid-Cache from 0 to hero.

It’s sort of a meet up with a basic agenda.

I would like to find the right time for these meetings and to put up a list of subjects that I will touch in them.

However I would like to make some registration process for it to be efficient.

Please if you are willing to participate give the thumbs up here in the list or privately and I will try to put a date for these meetings.

Thanks,

Eliezer

----

Eliezer Croitoru