Search squid archive

Re: Put URLs and URL regex in one text file

So for SSL inspection, for squid to look into the URl headers, what's the better one

Server name or

DST domain

Thanks,
Rob

On Fri, 20 May 2022, 11:12 Matus UHLAR - fantomas, <uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 19.05.22 19:29, robert k Wild wrote:
>Think I found it but, what the difference between these two
>
>acl aclname ssl::server_name_regex [-i] \.foo\.com ...

this one is taken from SNI option when squid looks at SSL handshake
parameters.

>acl aclname dstdom_regex [-n] [-i] \.foo\.com ...

this one is the one provided in clients' request, where SSL requests usually
look like:

CONNECT www.google.com:443 HTTP/1.0

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Chernobyl was an Windows 95 beta test site.