Search squid archive

is there a way to tell squid to write external ip even that external ip not attached into the machine ?

Hello Guys ,

We are testing squid with a project such as we need squid to write and proceed with tcp_outgoing address address even its not attached to the machine by ifconfig or ip add  ?

After some tests we found that squid wont write the external Ip to be pushed out the network card interface if the ip address is not added to the machine .

Is there anyway to bypass this checkout and let squid ignore checking the external ips if attached or not attached ?

Not sure if from config or may be editing src files .

Many Thanks