Search squid archive

Re: How to enable health check or get 200 return ?

Hi Rahul,

On Wed, 27 Apr 2022 at 4:44 pm, rahul gupta <mca2rahulbit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Team,

I am new to the Squid community, can someone please help/guide me?

Need to know, How to enable health check or get 200 return from squid? it returns 400,

It sounds like you are using an HTTP healthcheck in the NLB which issues a GET / request on the instance and returns an HTTP 400.

when associating a target in AWS NLB, it only accepts from 200-399 and also not allowed to override?

I don't think there's a way to override the expected HTTP status code in the NLB. Using an ALB in front of squid will not solve this problem as well.

I suggest using a TCP healthcheck in your NLB's target group.

HTH.

Best regards, ron

Any help would be appreciated. thanks.

Regards