Search squid archive

Re: Openssl 3 compliance

On 15/03/22 03:45, The Doctor wrote:
I just read that opensssl 1.X will be end of life.

When will Squid comply with both openssl 1.X and openssl 3.x?

We have a PR with initial support that can be used if you really need it. <https://github.com/squid-cache/squid/pull/694>

FWIW, Ubuntu Jammy package of Squid has been patched to contain these changes.

I am hopeful that it will be available in Squid-6 later this year. Though unrelated things keep adding delays so no guarantees.

Amos