Search squid archive

Re: log UUID

On 3/4/22 10:07, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:

I'm thinking about adding optional SSL parameters into logging, but not within standard access.log, extra lines might be better.

does squid have any UUID to log so I can pair log lines?

Not yet. We have an active project that adds UUID support. That project will not log anything, but it would be easier to add the corresponding transaction UUID logging support after that.

Meanwhile, you can generate UUIDs using an always-matching external ACL and log them using %note{myUUID_} or equivalent.

HTH,

Alex.