Search squid archive

Squid and DoT

Can squid bump TLS connections for DNS over TLS ? I tried TLS interception passively and redirected port 853 to the proxy port. It looks like squid receives the connection but cannot forward it. I think this could be due to lack of headers, at least there was some related error. Should squid work in theory with DoT?