Search squid archive

Re: How to make tcp_outgoing_address forward to IP:port

On 27/11/21 15:48, Graminsta wrote:
Hi,

I have multiple customers that must to be forwarded to different routes. More than 100 routes per VM.

It is already working for years that way.

But now I need that Squid forwards each tcp_outgoing_address to a different IP and port, because each of those IP:port forwards to a router that make it goes out through a pool of modens.

tcp_outgoing_address cannot do that. It is only a *suggestion* to the networking stack of the local machine about what IPA to use for a connection.

You are best off having Squid set outgoing TOS and/or NFMARK. Your OS and/or router can use those to decide routing.

Amos