Search squid archive

Re: Squid 5.1 memory usage

Hi
Just to mention, we discover high memory usage too without ICAP and SSL bump
after several days, need to restart the service.

Le 08/10/2021 à 10:56, Steve Hill a écrit :

I'm seeing high memory usage on Squid 5.1.  Caching is disabled, so I'd expect memory usage to be fairly low (and it was under Squid 3.5), but some workers are growing pretty large.  I'm using ICAP and SSL bump.

I've got a worker using 5 GB which I've collected memory stats from - the things which stand out are:
 - Long Strings: 220 MB
 - Short Strings: 2.1 GB
 - Comm::Connection: 217 MB
 - HttpHeaderEntry: 777 MB
 - MemBlob: 773 MB
 - Entry: 226 MB

What's the best way of debugging this?  It there a way to list all of the Comm::Connection objects?

Thanks.