Search squid archive

Re: cicap lines in squid.conf

in the end did this work, the reason why i thought it wasnt is because i went on the eicar test website and downloaded the txt fle and i could see it on the website

reason was it was because it was cached and must have saved it in memory as "cache_dir" i have disabled, once i rebooted the squid server and tried to download the txt file again i got the squid virus page

i did have to update my clamav service via yum as when i run "freshclam" it errored saying running an old version but once i updated all was good