Search squid archive

Re: Sorry if this has been asked but I can't find an answer anywhere ...

On 9/24/21 3:18 PM, Alex Rousskov wrote:
If it is correct, then it is not clear how the change of an IP address would affect those making API requests using the domain name, and what role Squid is playing here.

To build on Alex's good question, are the API client's sending the API calls /through/ Squid? Or are they configured to bypass Squid?

The mechanism the client's use seems extremely germane here. E.g. if the client's are configured to bypass the proxy for fred.mydomain.com. Or if client's use Squid and Squid has been configured to access fred.mydomain.com on behalf of clients, and how.

We need more information to be able to say anything meaningful, much less helpful.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die