Search squid archive

Re: SOLVED - compiling squid 5.1

On 17/09/21 1:38 am, Meike Stone wrote:
Hello Amos,

thanks for answering!

Am Mi., 8. Sept. 2021 um 11:26 Uhr schrieb Amos Jeffries:

This hack only works if you are building manually from source code, in
the same directory you expanded the sources. Which is not he case for
anyone building with automated tools or CI systems.

that's the problem I'm facing right now :-O

The earlier provided ./configure parameter change works just as well
without manual changes to the source code.

Can you please guide me with this configure parameter?

The problem is use of --disable-dependency-tracking

Amos