Search squid archive

Re: OT - myportname ACL

On 9/4/21 1:58 PM, Alex Rousskov wrote:
the best way is to name your ports and use the myportname ACL instead of trying to match one of the many port numbers associated with transparent connections, especially when Squid has a tendency to "swap" source and destination addresses in that context.

Please forgive my ignorance. Will you please provide an example of what you mean by "use the myportname ACL"? -- I'm relatively new to Squid (4.x) after having not used it for about 15 years.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die