Search squid archive

Re: New line in logformat

On 3/09/21 12:07 am, Moti Berger wrote:
Hi

I want to send metrics to statsd, so I tried doing the following:

    logformat metrics_statsd
    my_service_latency:%{my_service}adapt::sum_trs|ms\nicap_total:%icap::tt|ms

    access_log tcp://1.2.3.4:8125 <http://1.2.3.4:8125>
logformat=metrics_statsd

In statsd daemon I see only the first (it supports multiple metrics separated by \n -

Ouch. You may be able to work around this with a logformat for each metric you want to send and a access_log line sending that metric.

Otherwise you are looking at a patch for either Squid or the statsd daemon.

I am happy to assist with a patch for Squid if you want to. Contact me directly for rates etc.

Amos