Search squid archive

Re: Squid spliced TLS handshake failing with chrome/ium fallback for certain servers

Hi Alex,

I can only suggest to either fix the Squid bug/limitation or decide to
splice during step1 (based on client SNI, etc., before Squid talks to
the origin server).

don't know why I haven't yet had the idea, but indeed, if I force splicing at step 1 or even 2, the site loads without error. This is not exaclty a solution, but at least something to work with. Thanks!

I think I will have a look at the squid sources to see if I can put my finger on the reason for this behavior. Any pointers are very welcome, it has been some time since I meddled with squid.

Andreas